[A/S] Re: Charlie Burke & Front Kitchen FK model years

Charlie,

Thank you for this information.  I was not aware that Airstream even
built this floorplan so imagine my surprise when I found a website
complete with pictures, descriptions and even the addition of a real
desk built-in where the barrel chair would normally be.

The 34' Excella 1000 package should be right up there next to the
Limited package from what I've read so far.  This floor plan would
almost be ideal for us.  Anything more ideal would include a slide-out!
;)  What a rig that would be!

The 2001 Anniversary model in the 34' does not have the FK layout that
really interests me, but you can get it with a slide-out I see.

Do you think, in your wildest dreams, that Airstream would make "just
for me" a new 34' Classic with either the Excella 1000 or the Limited
package, that would include BOTH a slide-out and the FK front kitchen
floorplan?

If not, and we are still visiting your wildest dream here (ha ha!),
would Airstream build one for me *without* the slide-out but WITH the FK
front kitchen design?  Would they even build a custom designed one if I
wanted them to?  I've seen sites where Airstream has done custom
trailers for things like computer labs and portable offices, etc. but I
haven't ever seen a private coach made designed especially for one
customer.  Is that really asking too much?

OK, dreams over, Charlie.  ;)  Tell me what you 'saw'.  OK?

Tom