Re: [A/S] Anniversay years for Airstream TT's

Thank you Tom,

The most recent run of front kitchen's started in 1994 with 30' and a 34' Limited only
versions. They stopped production on the 30' the next year.  There were some early
concerns with the front kitchen do to the extra loading in front. The hitch weight on
the front kitchen is a bit higher.
The reason I said most recent run is because I have seen at least one 1980 Caravelle
24' with a front kitchen. While the factory book does not mention either the 1994 30'
nor the 1980 24', I've seen them both.

Charlie