Re: [A/S] tow vehicle choice

A diesel will get better milage and have more power
than a gas engine will.  I have owned two diesels one
car 315,000 was still running until I let a friend use
it he wrecked it.  My truck has over 400,000 and I do
tow with it.

When you look at the milage and how long they will
last.  You can just about pay for one with the savings
on fuel and life of the car/truck/van.  I would stick
with the Ford power stroke or the Cummings.  The Chevy
duramax is still somewhat new.

Heres the truth a dual rear wheel pickup, diesel
engine will out perform any van or suv period.

Stephen