Re: [A/S] help im leakin?

You might try this, I had a leak in the rear of my 76 Sovereign that showed
up on the floor. It was coming from where the end and side outside panels
connect to the floor. This is the joint covered by the bottom trim molding.
I took the blue molding out, mine came out real easy, the took off the
aluminum molding by removing the rivets. I cleaned the joint real good then
applied a generous helping of Vulkem all around . Then put back on the
molding. No more leaks. You can test this by waiting until your floor is dry
then apply water from a hose along the molding.

Good Luck

Don Hardman
1976 31 Sovereign