[A/S] I stripped clear coat, now what do I use to seal?

Hi there,

I just finished stiripping the clearcoat from my '67 Tradewind
(using Aircraft stripper, a paintbrush, sponges & water).

I like the finish/shine of  the skin & would like to prevent further
oxidation (for as long as possible).
What can I use other than having clearcoat put on?
Wax? What type?

I bought a type of aluminum / fiberglass polish & sealer for the
hull of boats (don't have the name handy, comes in small blue
bottle from Napa Auto store). Not sure that this will do the trick.

Okay, that's it for now.
Thanks!

KTiana