Re: [A/S] Air conditioning/Jack

You don't need it.  Last month I went and picked up my old Airstream in
Florida...... I was towing it from Melbourne to Ocala to Walt's.

When I got there I backed up to the Hensley and went to lower the jack only
the battery was dead. I plugged the trailer in and still nothing. )c:

Meanwhile, the realtor was supposed to bring the key... I called the owner
and said no key, no power....  She called the realtor to bring me the key
only couldn't get ahold of her so she called a locksmith.  Meanwhile I got a
hold of the realtor (sign in front of house) and she brought the key. Then
the locksmiths arrived. I told them I didn't need them, but they said they
had to charge me anyway. The guys got out of their van... big boys both of
them.

Hmmm......   I said, "Come over here."  They did and I sat them on Bruiser's
tailgate... which dropped the truck down exactly in the right spot. "Hold
on", I yelled as I jumped in and backed the hitch bar into the Hensley  :D

I paid them and thanked them..... then I realized the jack thing was still
hanging down.  Hmmm..... I opened the top of the jack and used the Hensley
winder uppper thing and wound the jack up.  Off I went.

Point being, you can manually do the jack when you have no power.

Hunter