Re: [A/S] direct from A/S factory purchase?

I went through this purchase issue last year with the
factory on and a question as to whether I could do a
factory delivery (pick up my trailer from the factory
rather than the dealer).  The answer to both questions
was no.

I did make special requests to my dealer and the
factory did add some options that were not available
on the Safari line for 2001.  Talk to your dealer
about this.  They will communicate your wishes to the
factory who will consider your wishes and inform you
of the cost if they accommodate you.

Jack