[A/S] Levels, too & Fantastic Fan

A great idea to seal the drilled holes is to place a dab of GE RTV sealant
called "high strength gray" directly on the aluminum skin covering the
whole.  The sealant will not only make this a watertight connection it will
also help hold the screws in and won't allow them to back out.

In fact, I like the GE RTV High Strength Gray so much that I'd apply it to
the back of the level and then tape the level to the trailer skin.  The only
way (after curing of course!) for the level to come off then is to cut the
sealer.  This type of RTV is so strong that if you put a dab on a piece of
metal today you will see that it's almost impossible to just pull it off the
next day.  Great stuff and always in my toolbox.

Tom