Re: [A/S] Hurricane season

as you know by now, the real danger from hurricanes (lesser with tornados) is
wind blown debris.  your silver cigar is the most aerodynamic structure in your
neighborhood.  there is nothing you can put it in which is not more likely to
destruct on or around it than to protect it.

no answer

I would get it hooked on and tow it over here to Houston where we have rarely
had a hurricane hit in the last 25 yrs.  what?  3 or 4?

better, head for CenTex and camp out for a week.

not sure if you can get broad form insurance on a Vintage trailer.
discussion?

cheers
chas

--