[A/S] Hurricane season

Hurricane season

Technically we are in it, good news is that none are on the horizon -

I grew up in the Midwest where I experienced quite a few tornados -
moved to South Louisiana, in part to escape the weather, and
discovered what it was like to have hurricanes Andrew and Georges
roll straight over my head -- Guess I cant win! However, the thought
of inclement weather is not too, too far from my mind.

Our 73 Safari (less than one month old to us!) is parked next to our
house - when and if we get visited by a hurricane again, is there any
thing y'all think we should do to protect/tie down our Airstream or
do you just ride it out and hope for the best? Just practicing my Boy
Scout training and trying to be preparedŠŠ

TIA