[A/S] Water leak at door

Went to check on my 83 Excella in storage and noticed that a water
leak has developed immediately in front of the door.'

Last two weeks we have had very heavy rain in Miami.

Other than towing it 300 miles to Ocala for Walt to fix it, which
would have to wait until after our July 4th camping trip to Long Key
State Park, I am considering how best to (1) locate the leak, and (2)
either temporarily fix until I can get to Ocala, or permanent fix.
Historically I am not very handy, but I can learn.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

M. Ferro
1983 31 Excella
00 Mountaineer  Hensley Hitch