Re: [A/S] Propane Lighting (was 300 watt power inverter)

My first Airstream was a 17' '66 Caravel.  I purchased it in 1967.
The Caravel had a factory accessory,  a propane mantle lantern installed
to the left of the door above the stove top.  The lantern provided ample
lighting and supplemental heat in the winter.  Also the battery lasted
longer
boondocking.

I think the light was made by Harrison.  That was a long time ago.  Likely
that name may be wrong.  I used Coleman mantles in it.

Dean