Re: [A/S] 300 watt power inverter

Hi Patti

Sometimes I do use the spare to replace the coach battery. It is a bit of a
hassle, but not near the hassle it would be not to have a waterpump. Then
when I get home, I plug the trailer in and let the Intelli power charge the
house Battery, and then put the spare on my charger. I also use ,when its not
real hot, a Propane Lanteern for light inside. When it is a bit chily, it
does a good job of warming the trailer. Saves the battery quite a bit doing
this.
Jon