Re: [A/S] Anti sway thing

I just remembered a neat sway control gadget made many years ago by
Airstream. I had a model in the 70's and the manual mentioned an optional
electronic sway-reduction gadget that sounds like it would have worked.

They mounted a special switch up front somewhere that, when it detected
side-side movement, would apply current to the brake on the side that
needed it to dampen the motion. Sounds to me that it would have been
effective. They only offered it for a brief time - I don't know why they
dropped it.

Anybody with a ?-'70's manual could read about it. I think it was my 76,
but could have been my 78 or my 71.

Jerry 4404