Re: [A/S] "great Colorado map"

Hi Norma

I have just the add on exstensions for the original mirrors. They work well
for a while but the plastic clamp tends to break if over tightened or
vibrated to much.
The van does well towing the 31. It has only a 351 v-8 in him. I did add an
MSD after market spark control. A great device for older vehicles. It alows
you to change the timing in the cab with a knob.This is great on hills when
it starts to "ping" you can back the timing off a bit. I also added dual
exchaust and 4:11 rear end. Mileage sucks but the hills go pretty well.
I do really wish I had a 460 in the van, and will be getting a different tow
vehicle this fall.

Jon Michaels