[A/S] Re: Black Tank Valve

 I found something called Marine Head tissue disgester. It is made by
Thetford. It is supposed to digest trapped tissue in valves. While I
haven't tried it yet I plan to. I did do this but I don't yet if it
worked. I filled the tank with enough water to get to the valve
(open valve) and I used septic tank cleaner and white vineger. I let
it set for several days then emptied the tanks. I then filled the
tanks with hot water and let it set for a couple of hours and emptied
the tank. The valve seemed to work, but will let you know the results
Monday as I will then be emptying the tanks. I think what happens, in
my case anyway, women use a lot of toilet paper and tend to not use
enough water when they flush. My wife and her sister do fleamarkets
and so there are more women using the toilet then anybody. The tissue
digester doesn't have enough water in the tank to let it do it's
work. This takes the blame off us men, maybe this time huh. This is n
my 85 31'center bath.
 Richard in Ohio, hoping that this
worked.