[A/S] a/c Woes

Hi Gang,

Can't help noticing my a/c is running at full blast but it's not getting cold
in here..... I can feel cool air coming out, but apparently there's not
enough of it or it's not cold enough because it's up to 92 in here now.

This is the first day that has happened.

I am taking the trailer to Walt in the morning to get the wheels and brakes
serviced then heading on the road to Tennessee.... to my !@#$%^ log cabin
that hasn't sold yet.

My question is, if the a/c needs freon that's something that can be shot into
it right?

I'm guessing/hoping that's what the problem is.

Hunter