Re: [A/S] 1976 - 31' Excella

Excella is the top of the line.
You should pay in the $12,000 max area
I have a 74 International and she has a rear bath. I just don't travel
with the tanks filled. You will see separations in the forward area of
the bathroom, if it's a rear bath. Also you may see ripples behind the
wheel wells on each side if you look along the length of the
trailer---if she's saggin'.
There was a factory fix  for the sag and that shows up by a triangular
series of rivets near the back bumper, where the skin has been opened
and closed to insert a plate to take the added weight.
Have a look at Hightower's page, he has catalogued all the topics on the
the group and there was a discussion about  this.
http://home.att.net/~n7kt/wsb/html/view.cgi-image.html--graphic.html
We love our 74 and have travelled each spring summer and fall since we
got her.
Good hunting.
John & Louise Sargeant
74 International