Re: [A/S] Propane requlators and stuff

I didn't see (or I don't remember) the original post about
the "two generators" question, but when you double the
noise you double the noise. The frequency pattern matters
a lot (ie, two babies screaming or a very pleasing note from
two of your favorite instruments). The Hondas have a, for
generators, pleasing harmonics, so two of them won't sound
nearly as bad as, say, two Generacs.

The decibel level goes up by 3 for each doubling of the
level. So, if one generator brand puts out 60db and
another 66db, the second one is FOUR times as loud.

Mark