Re: [A/S] Propane Tanks

 Well, I guess there are no competent LPG vendors here in New Jersey, I have
tried at least 15 different firms they all told me no can do.
With dollar signs in there eyes they say just buy new cylinders.
I even contacted Worthington the manufacture of my 40 lbs aluminum tank's
they gave me some contact, which had all ready turn me down
 If any one knows a company, in the NY metro area that will install the new
OPD valves on my old  cylinders please let me know....................Thomas
in New Jersey