Re: [A/S] Rewiring the Bambi, "HOTSKIN"

Thanks Matt, but one more question.  I was going to run the green #10 from
the shore power cord to my additional ground bar which will have all of the
bare wires connected.  Are you saying I should connect a ground from the
frame to this bar also?  By the way, I am almost through rewiring.  I have
decided to run "two" new 12v wires and do away with all of these trailer
grounds.  I tried pulling new wire with the old but on some of the pulls, I
pulled grommets out of interior beams.  I decided not to take a chance with
those. Thanks again, Eric.