[A/S] shower water runs hot and cold with pump cycle

Hi All,

     We just returned from our first trip with our 95 Excella 1000
30ft, what a pleasure. We experienced a little of everything, cold
temps, furnace worked fine, refrig. switch to gas, TV antenna went up
and down, it all worked. Except the shower was a disappoitment. The
water temperature out of the shower head ran cold every time the pump
went on, burr. Any ideas as to the cause would be helpful. I should
point out that I had to take the pump apart to get it to pump, found
a couple of crumbs in the pump vains. I also inadvertenly moved the
the pressure cycle screw to a new possition from the factory setting.
The pump has not blowen a fuse and seams to cycle on and off ok. I
have learned a lot from you through this list, thanks for the help.

    Jim Kraner