Re: [A/S] Insurance

Howdy Doug:

My AS is insured with USAA, and just as with the autos
the price is great.  They do not have an RV desk, so
you talk with whoever is next in the que.  So far I
haven't talked with anyone that is familiar with
travel trailers.

That said, they will research and learn what is going
on.  My one experience was satisfactory, and convinced
me I didn't need to go somewhere else.  I would
probably use Foremost if I had a vintage unit.

I know someone else with USAA and they had a major
claim with them when they wrtecked their AS motorhome.
 They were very pleased with the way USAA handled the
claim.

Tom May
'00 31' Excella
'02 Ford PSD