Re: [A/S] Inteli-Power

Jim,
Thanks for the info.  I think I might buy the
re-conditioned inteli-power from the factory along
with the charge wizard.  Regarding the Emeter...what
exactly does that do and is it necessary or just nice
to have.  We rarely go more than 4 days on battery
power and at that we are very frugal.  However the new
frig needs 12 volt to run the control panel even when
it is on gas and I am betting we will be using the
newly installed fantastic fan some.
Thanks again...I sure enjoy learning how this stuff
works...very interesting.
Thomas '78 Ambassador