Re: [A/S] AC Units

Don,
You may be correct in that assumption.  I felt mine
was lacking when temps got to the high 90's in full
sun last year.  And my trailer is 27'.  I shudder to
think what the temp may have been if I had a 34' unit.

If you followed my thread from last year, my dealer
and the folks at Jackson Center couldn't seem to find
a problem even though during that hot period in June,
the system was only maintaining a 10-12 degree spread
once we hit the upper 90's.  Funny thing though, after
the Jackson Center inspection, the unit seemed to work
better although we didn't get into another upper 90
situation.

It will be interesting to see if A/S switches over to
the 15K units in the future.  I think this will be the
definitive answer to the question.

Jack