RE: [A/S] Sleeping arrangements

Maurice/Thanita,
Our 1975 30' Excella 500 had the twin beds replaced by a double before we
bought it.  It pretty much fills up the space.  There is no room for
cabinets.  The twins were probably parallel to the long side.  The double is
placed parallel to the back.  This left the water connection which used to
sit under one of the twins now open to the room.  But, I just placed a straw
basket over it with a wood top to act as a little table.  With the double
there is still limited walking room around the bed.  A queen might have to
be put up against at least one wall.  That will make making up the bed more
difficult.

Kiki Pollard
'75 Excella 500
WBCCI 31911