[A/S] Tire Wear

I'm sure this topic has been covered over and over but here goes.
We have a 1992 29' Excella with about 7,000 total miles on it.  The
former owner replaced one tire due to raod hazard damage (I found
the invoice) and now the street side rear tire has abnormal wear on
the outer edge.  It is so bad that it will have to be replaced
soon.

I usually run about 60 pounds of air and think this problem isn't
related to that since all of the other tires are in great shapeand
wearing properly.  It seems to me that alignment is the problem
here.  I read about the alignment procedure and it seems that the
shop would have to have some specialized tools, like a big press,
and, more importantly, know what they are doing in order to align
the axle.

My town has an A/S dealer but it appears that he is a small outfit
without repair capabilities.  They stock about 3 vehicles, I think.

So, who does alignments?  How long will it take?

Thanks