[A/S] Re: Length limits?

Searched on the US National Parks Service website (advanced search
for "trailer" AND "maximum length") & came up with the following
webpages):
http://www.nps.gov/pub_aff/e-mail/trailers.htm
http://www.nps.gov/pub_aff/camping.html

Various federal, provincial and state parks sites have information,
but it is best to check each campground's capabilities before
arriving at the gate with a behemoth behind you.

As well, each province and state has highway regulations concerning
the maximum length of vehicles (single, combinations of two to four(!)
vehicles). For example, here is Quebec's vehicle load and size limits
page:

http://www.mtq.gouv.qc.ca/faq/charges_en.htm

The smallest maximum length I could find reference to in highway
information was 65 feet. One piece of advice I found was to check
with the AAA/CAA for highway regulations for your trips.

Yes, I know I am answering my own question ;-) Still wondering about
truckers' height maps...

Also, while searching for length limits, I came across this about an
RV driving school (on http://www.joelacey.org/FAQ1.html):

     Question:  Is there an RV Driving School?

     Answer:  Yes....there is an RV Driving School.
     Dick Reed runs it. The phone # for booking
     lessons is (909) 984-7746 and the snail mail
     address is, RV School 1512 E. 5th. St.
     #149 Ontario, Ca. 91764.

Linda 'Sally' Braid
no A/S, no tow, lots of dreams...