[A/S] Shower Pan / Bathroom Floor

Hi Gang,
I have been silent for about eight months because I haven't done any thing
worth talking about since last summer. The warm weather has returned to the
mid Atlantic area so I am awake now.  Last weekend I took my 72 Tradewind
25' to the beach.
Everything worked fine, I am using a battery charger as temporary
replacement for a fried univolt. I will get a modern replacement be fore I
vacation in June. I have enough gas in my 1972 bottles to last through at
least two weeks of use so I will put that off for a while. I noticed that my
bathroom floor which is also the shower pan seems to give a little more than
it did previously. As a matter of fact I have not gained weight, I have lost
about 35 pounds in the last year. Can any one tell me if I might be heading
toward a failure of the floor. At thirty years old (the trailer, not me) I
am thinking It may be deteriorating. I will put some kind of decking over it
to spread out what little weight I have left.