[A/S] Are Door Hinges Adjustable

Yesterday we were hitched up and had the trailer on some not too
level ground and I noticed that the entrance door was dragging
against the frame at the top. After we got home and back on level, I
see that standing outside the trailer, the seam around the door is
much smaller on the top right than the bottom. It looks kinda like
the hinges are worn and the door is sagging, but there doesn't seem
to be any "play" in them. Are the hinges adjustable on a '98 Excella?
How?

Thanks in advance,

Lee #5474