Re: [A/S] Dangers of driving cross country . . . alone

This is exactly why I like private campgrounds. I have never seen "rowdies"
in a private campground. Possibly because they cost more or because they know
that they can't get away with that crap.

I wouldn't be happy to pay for a site, then have to leave at 10:00 pm, hoping
to find a place to stay, because someone is misbehaving and I feel threatened.

For women traveling alone I think private campgrounds are the way to go.

Hunter