RE: [A/S] Rear view mirrors

Karen,
We are on the same quest then.  I have a '99 Chevy
Express van, although I have no vibration problems
with the factory mirrors.  Currently I'm using an
extension mirror which clips on to the existing
factory mirror and is anchored by straps.  It still
isn't quite big enough and the clips which hold it on
do not exactly fit the stock Chevy mirror assembly.
I've had problems with the clips slipping when driving
in wet weather. I'm going to do a little modification
on the clips and see if I can get a better grip with
them.  I'll be the first to post if someone eventually
builds a replacement product.

My gut feeling is that there aren't enough folks who
pull with newer GM vans to make the financial
committment to build this type of product.  What GM
needs to do is share their SUV and pickup mirror
designs with the vans.  From what I hear GM is
retooling the full size vans for 2004 so that wish may
happen.

Jack

=====
Jack Canavera