Re: [A/S] Re: Returning to Canada thru Customs (Was Canadian???)

Bought in Canada eh?
When you buy your license plate for the trailer, you get a registration
card that shows your address in Canada. Proves it's registered here and
not in Utah.
Though I've never had to prove "land of origin" for the Airstream, I've
had vehicles moved back across the border after motorvehicle accidents
that were owned by Canadians. All they required was a letter from the
owner authorizing the tow company to move it to Canada. The ownership is
usually with the car and I've never had any problem.
Wouldn't worry about it.