[A/S] Re: Returning to Canada thru Customs (Was Canadian???)

Yeah, I know about the little Canada Customs green card for my
expensive "toys". What I wanted to know was, what documentation is
required to prove that our Airstream was bought in Canada (i.e.,
we're not smuggling in something we bought in the U.S.)?

Too bad the Airstreams for sale are in North Bay - that's a day's
drive from here. Certainly wouldn't buy something like that sight
unseen. Also would like the folks at Can-Am RV to check out anything
we might buy - they'll do that for a fee of $280 (Cdn) - if we could
get the seller to tow it in to them to check.

Thanks to everybody who answered my newbie questions both on and off
the list. We may not get on the road soon (probably not this year),
but we gotta dream to keep ourselves going...

Linda 'Sally' Braid
no A/S, no tow, lots of dreams...