[A/S] Tire Questions

I don't have a sound, factual reason, except the fact that I have
already gotten way more miles out of this set of Firestones than any
other set I have ever owned. I have just never had good life out of
Firestones, and all the Michelins have gotten me way better life than
any other tires. I have always had 4 wheel drives in my set of vehicles
for the past 30 years, and Michelins always lasted about 2/3 the
advertised life. Amy other brand was lucky to get 1/2 the advertised
life. I usually get 40,000 to 50,000 miles out of a set of Michelins on
the Mercedes that is the other car that is usually in my set of
vehicles. One of my new Mercedes came with Good Years that were totally
gone in 13,000 miles of driving around town. The replacement set were
Michelins that lasted 45,000 under the same conditions.