[A/S] RE: Subject: Brake Lining

Hello fellow ExcellaVac brake person!
I know InlandRV has them, as well as a place in TX I will try to find the
info.
Also, for some parts, Velvac has the vacuum coupler etc. Luckily, my Midland
UltraVac II controller is fine after all these years.
I've never towed anything other than my '77 with disc brakes. in fact.....my
dealer said he'd charge 2500 to switch the my brakes to a newer airstream if
I bought one, putting the electrics on mine to sell it.
A recent article has meantioned an aftermarket electronic/hydraulic brake
system. I'm awaiting a reply from the company. it's called Trail'r Brak'r the
url is:
http://www.auscoproducts.com/trailr_brakr/index.htm
Also meationed in the article is another similar system from Master Brake
Systems. But I'm unable to locate the company and will soon be calling
Trailer Life.
Please keep in touch
In fact I wouldn't mind getting a sub group list together for those of us
determined to keep our ExcellaVac systems!
Sincerely
Dan Dureiko WBCCI#29072