[A/S] 80's Limiteds

I've decided to wait patiotly for a '88 era Limited. I'd like the thermopane
windows and electric (automatic?) leveling system. You can tell those as
there is no normal jack in the front, but two posts in the forward body of
the trailer. From what I can see, a drop down door in the front containts the
control. they also have horizontal aerodynamic gas bottles.
Does anyone know the years that this system was offered? My brouchures only
go up to '85,,,I've seen both the woodgrain/stripe years and the red or blue
lower strip trim Limiteds with the system.
My '77 has a door window that is thermopane. Coming back from FL just a few
days ago, overnighting in cold weather in VA. I noticed the ONLY window I
could see out of was the door! the rest were covered in condensation. this
will be my last a/s for quite a while so I'd better just get what I really
want.
So, if anybody hears of a Limite with thermopanes, leveling system and a rear
queen bed......let me know!
Dan Dureiko
WBCCI29072