Re: [A/S] Buying Input

Steve makes an excellent point about renting a motorhome to see how you like
it.

Through the years, we have owned four Airstream trailers, two tent campers
and a class c motorhome.  Each has its strong points.  While we were working,
the tent campers were good for getting away for a weekend.  It was too
crowded for a longer stay.  The mini-home was very good for getting from
point A to point B.  Kids could set at the table or on the beds and play
games, read stories, or watch TV while we were underway.  Wife would also
cook while I drove.  Also, the restroom was always handy.  I would get up and
start driving before anyone else got out of bed.  Would be a long way down
the road before they awoke.

The travel trailer is hard to beat for extended stays in one spot.  I also
think it is more cost effective.

Your are on the right track.  Ask a lot of questions.  Look at different
units.  Consider renting a motorhome for a trip.  make a list of pluses and
minuses for the different options.

Sam
WBCCI 12557