Re: [A/S] 12V mystery

This problem when solved will be simple! But until then a real puzzler!
Since lights and everything work off converter, the wiring is good within the
trailer.
I'd check for voltage at the fuse panel, my water pump is fused and the
positive feed is common to all fuses, its at this point that converter and
battery positives are connected. If you have power to pump you should have
power to all fuses. I'd guess a bad connection at the fuse, either corrosion
or loose connection. Check with voltmeter or light at all connections. check
between load side of fuse and each of the ground connections. Do you have any
connections right off the battery, that could establish another ground path?
My battery goes directly to converter and all connections are common there.
My batteries are located right next to my converter, with compartments on
both sides.
Good luck, perhaps someone has a wiring diagram?

Paul
78 31 ft RB