Re: [A/S] Replace Vista View windows?

Leon,

According to my '75 service manual that's about all it takes.  You will want to use
Olympic rivets, however, NOT  pop rivets.  See details at:

http://www.airstreamdreams.com/category.html?UCIDs=516076

Note that the head shaving tool is not cheap, but I wouldn't chance breaking a new
vista view with any other alternative type of tool. (e.g. dremel tool, which some
folks have used with success) There are just too many rivets around those windows to
take any chances IMHO.

Also, SAVE THE OLD WINDOWS.  They can be disassembled and cleaned up in a lot of
cases.  I know that is the approach I will be taking with my '75 Sov, as replacements
(5 of them) are impossible to find, so far.

Best of luck,
Matt