Re: [A/S] New Airstream

I'm new to this method of camping, so,  I went to my first RV show.

My description of 99.97% of the RV interiors I saw; TACKY!!  Geeze, they
<are> travel trailers after all.  I think the over-decorated,
overstuffed look should be left anchored to the ground with a foundation
under it.

I believe Airstream is spot on with the new look that their 22 footers
have.  I hope they stay with it and watch their sales multiply.

A probable bonus of the design clean-up is lightness.  One can't add too
much lightness to a trailer.

Before you start to throw stones at me;  I'm 68 years old and own a '95
21' Sovereign.  I bought an Airstream because they have such a clean and
functional exterior.  I've found mine to be about as "undecorated" and
simple on the interior as they come.  Reason; almost everything in that
aluminum shell has design follow function.

I had to add my two cents.  I'm not trying to put down anyone's taste or
pleasure in ownership of things.