[A/S] Need tow vehicle recommendations

Hi there,

 Well,the lease is almost up on the '99 Jeep Laredo and it is
decision time.

 I have been towing a small,1000 lb Trillium trailer(13 '),but plan
to move up to some sort of vintage Airstream(20-24 foot range)in the
near future.I plan to purchase this next vehicle and keep it for
some time,so want to make sure I make the best possible decision for
my needs.

 So far I have test driven the following new vehicles:

GMC Envoy
GMC Yukon
Jeep Cherokee Limited(V8)
Dodge Durango(V8)

I am also curious about the potential of:

Toyota Sequoia
Chevy Tahoe

 I do require a SUV and not a pick-up and am open to all
recommendations.No kids,so extra seating is not an issue...there
will usually just be 2 adults and one Weimaraner on board!Lot's of
gear though,and of course,the towing capability(and ease of towing)
is a primary issue.

 I look forward to everyone's opinions and appreciate any and all
feedback on the above,and on any vehicles I have missed considering.

Thanks!

Charlotte G.

P.S. Still in the market for a refurbished/restored Airstream too!