Re: [A/S] Sportsmobile towing A/S

Terry,
Thanks for reminding me about Phred's poopsheets. I went there and printed
the basic 'poopsheet' on RV'ing in general.  He gives good sounding (and also
funny) advice.  He does talk briefly there about using camper vans for towing
- is that what you were referring to or was there a longer poopsheet on the
subject at some time?

I tried the link below several times - each time it loads a blank page - then
a 'save' window shows which I click on.  Next, the usual 'transfer status'
window shows for a second and then disappears w/o downloading anything.

Thank you, Norma