Re: [A/S] 7 way Plug

Jim,

Thanks, I'll check mine.

I can't remember why or from what source I got the idea that the Dodge does
not have an isolation circuit to disconnect the trailer's batteries when the
truck engine is off.  I hope I was wrong about that.  It would be almost
negligent for the manufacturer not to provide such a circuit in a truck
which is designed, built, and primarily used for towing large trailers and
one which is equipped with the factory towing package.  I may have read
discussion about that on the TDR web site.

A strong, cold north wind was blowing today and I wasn't in the mood to fool
with the truck but I'll find out when it is warmer and post a response.

Harvey