[A/S] What Layout Do You Prefer

As I prepare to buy my first Airstream I am trying to
make many decisions.  My biggest one is whether to get
a unit with a rear bath or a bath mid-coach.  Which
design do you folks seem to prefer? I realize that the
answer to my question will be personal preference but
in all of your experiences which do all of you think
works best (as a design)?  It looks to me that the
rear baths have a bit more room. Design aside, which
is better in terms of engineering?  Is the weight
distribution better with the holding tanks and the
related weight in the rear or mid-ships?  Does it
matter?  It seems that most A/S's I have seen have a
rear bath.  My Grandparents had both...I wish they
were still around to ask. Thanks in advance for your
opinions.
Thomas