Re: [A/S] Website pictures updated.

Hi Bob,

You certainly have your work cut our for you.

As far as making it look like a normal Airstream, good, luck.  Now that you have my
negative take on your project, I say go for it.

Looks to me like the trailer had some sort of rollover accident at some point in it's
past.  The biggest problem will be finding and replacing the end panels.  But as far
as the side panels are concerned, where the funky windows have been replaced, I would
just throw a complete aluminum sheet over the area and cut the windows out and then
get back to it when you get some replacements.  This would get it back to looking like
a (more) Normal airstream the quickest.

My advice would be to just gut the thing and repair the shell as time and money
dictates, once that is complete then attack the interior.

As for going the rehab route and keeping things stock, that will take quite a bit of
money and materials.

Just attempting to keep the airstream aura about it I think can be accomplished by
getting the exterior in order.

Have fun with it though.  And never mind us pessimists.  Besides, just think what you
will learn on the way to the Next Airstream.  We should all be so lucky.

bobb