Re: [A/S] which one?

In my wilested dreams I would never concider pulling a single axel trailer ot
that weight behind a car the tandom is much more ctable because of having 24
contact points on the road. You will need to do mate than add overload
springs to the rear you need to add an oversized radiator fo extra cooling A
transmjktion cooler is necessary if you have an auto thans. a trailer of this
size will be in the uppemost of ypur towing capacity you mite wanter changing
the rear end to the lowest ratio possable with an auto it mite be possable to
find a complete axel in a junk yard.
I have towed in the excess of 4000 lb behind a 6 cyl GMC 1/2 ton pickup so it
is possable to do what you intend. Just take it easy.
Jim Smith
1965 Tradewind(the Silver Abaltross)
1992 Dodge Cummins Diesel