Re: [A/S] tires on tow vehicle question

Jack, I also have an Express van equipped with the Michelin tires. Heavy duty
things with max tire pressure 85 lb. Mine were new in 97 and are ready for
replacement. About 1.5 years ago I noticed hair line cracks on the side
walls. (all over the side walls) I took it back to the dealer thinking it
didn't look good to me. They said don't worry about it only surface cracks.
Do yours show any of these symptoms? Has anyone ever heard of such a thing?

J.L.Dietz #4361