RE: [A/S] Door frame vs. bridge seams

	Hey Tom - Now you have me concerned re tensioning the Equalizer
onto my new F250. I've pulled the A/S with the new truck
	and by comparison to the Explorer what a treat that is!!), but
only a couple of miles to an RV park to dump the tanks and I didn't
	use the Equalizer for such a short trip on country roads. When
the A/S dealer sent me out of the "showroom", we'd set it on the
	2nd link and all seemed well for the short pull to where I have
her stored. But that was on the Explorer. I think when I have to
	hook upfor the upcoming trail ride from Sealy to Houston, I'll
still follow their instructions to "raise the trailer hitch and ball
quite a
	ways before installing the Equalizer bars. Then attach the rear
of the Equalizer bars to either the 2nd or 3rd link, depending on
	the amount of force required to bring the Equalizer nipple up
into the locked position." They did say that you shouldn't ever have
	to really put on excessive force to correctly utilize the right
link for the Equalizer to perform. I was just told to look for the minor
	bend in the bars which indicated the tension being applied.

	Jim
	'02 Safari 27'
	'02 F250 PSD