[A/S] Re: Our first A/S

Left home this morning expecting to buy a new Bambi.

Saw an interesting trailer parked in front of the showroom (next to the
NEW BAMBI) Peeked in and out at this used 1995 21' Sovereign.  Looked at
(our) Bambi...  How fickle we are.  Looked at the 21 again, noting the
huge reefer, sofa forward, dual batteries, etc...  Almost luxurious.

For many thousands less we bought this second hand (but like new) AS.
It had been languishing in front of the dealership for 10 hours... Just
traded.  Best of all it had been lightly used, and owned by a Mr. Clean.

Are we thrilled?   :)

Can't wait to hit the road...

This list is a super source of information.  It's greatly appreciated.

Now back to lurk mode...